| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nancy in August is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry with occasional rain. Only 66.7mm (2.6in) of water is dumped during an average of 13 days.
- The blue above Nancy is fine with on average a detectable 6:32 of magnificent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:28 long and the longest day is 15:06 long with an average length of 14:19.
- There are approximately 7:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nancy August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Nancy, France
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Nancy:
- Cologne, Germany - 259 kms (160.9 miles) NNE
- Frankfurt Am Main, Germany - 236.9 kms (147.2 miles) NE
- Geisenheim, Germany - 191.2 kms (118.8 miles) NE
- Trier-Petrisberg, Germany - 122.2 kms (76 miles) NNE
- Karlsruhe, Germany - 163.2 kms (101.4 miles) ENE
- Stuttgart, Germany - 217.4 kms (135.1 miles) E
- Strasbourg, France - 104.9 kms (65.2 miles) E
- Strasbourg, France - 105.4 kms (65.5 miles) E
- Konstanz, Germany - 247.1 kms (153.6 miles) ESE
- Basel, Switzerland - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) SE
- Zurich, Switzerland - 227.2 kms (141.2 miles) SE
- Bern, Switzerland - 218.9 kms (136 miles) SSE
- Interlaken, Switzerland - 256.9 kms (159.6 miles) SSE
- Montreux, Switzerland - 254.2 kms (158 miles) SSE