| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nancy in May is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry with occasional rain. Just 71.3mm (2.8in) of H2O is discharged during on average 13 days.
- The blue above Nancy is a little sunny having on average a measurable 7:03 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:32 long and the longest day is 15:49 long with an average length of 15:14.
- There are approximately 7:58 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47% of daylight hours and cloudy 53% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nancy May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Nancy, France
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Nancy:
- Cologne, Germany - 259 kms (160.9 miles) NNE
- Frankfurt Am Main, Germany - 236.9 kms (147.2 miles) NE
- Geisenheim, Germany - 191.2 kms (118.8 miles) NE
- Trier-Petrisberg, Germany - 122.2 kms (76 miles) NNE
- Karlsruhe, Germany - 163.2 kms (101.4 miles) ENE
- Stuttgart, Germany - 217.4 kms (135.1 miles) E
- Strasbourg, France - 104.9 kms (65.2 miles) E
- Strasbourg, France - 105.4 kms (65.5 miles) E
- Konstanz, Germany - 247.1 kms (153.6 miles) ESE
- Basel, Switzerland - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) SE
- Zurich, Switzerland - 227.2 kms (141.2 miles) SE
- Bern, Switzerland - 218.9 kms (136 miles) SSE
- Interlaken, Switzerland - 256.9 kms (159.6 miles) SSE
- Montreux, Switzerland - 254.2 kms (158 miles) SSE